Join us in the CBI Zoom room on Tuesday night at 7:30pm for our Annual Meeting, and on Saturday morning at 9:30 for Shabbat morning services, led this week by R’ Pam Wax.
This week we’re reading from parashat Chayei Sarah in the book of Genesis. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s parsha, here are a few:
- 2005: Chayyei Sarah: the meaning of ownership
- 2008: In the same key [Torah poem]
- 2009: Departure [Torah poem]
- 2010: The years of my life
- 2013: On death and land: thoughts on Chayei Sarah
- 2013: Emulating Rebecca
- 2014: Reaching wholeness
- 2017: Through the (double) door: Chayyei Sarah
- 2018: Living our Jewish values, all the days of our lives
- 2019: Constancy and change
And here’s commentary from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon on Zoom at CBI.