Shavua tov — a good new week to you!
Apologies for the fact that we haven’t sent out these emails since Purim. The last six weeks have been a bit overwhelming, in ways I trust y’all understand. I’ll do my best to return to this practice now.
Join us for Shabbat services on Zoom at 9:30am on Saturday morning led by Rabbi Pam Wax. This week we’re reading from parashat Tazria-M’tzora. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s parsha, here are a few:
- 2005: Tricky Torah: taharah and tumah
- 2006: Meeting impurity, and being changed
- 2007: Health — and connection with God
- 2008: Clean [Torah poem]
- 2009: Like God [Torah poem]
- 2012: Revisiting Tazria-Metzora, after death and after birth
- 2015: Becoming Real: Tazria-Metzora and Being Velveteen
- 2016: Letting your light shine
- 2017: Healing and second chances
- 2020: The treasures hidden in quarantine
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you at one of CBI’s Zoom offerings (for Zoom link and password, contact the office.)